Review Association's governing documents including by-laws, amendments and resolutions, Prepare and mail notices, proxies, and ballots, Maintain contact information ...
Welcome to GRS Management, Inc.
Community Associations are faced with a variety of complex challenges. It’s critical that you have the benefit of a management professional who has achieved the highest possible level of certification and expertise.
GRS not only manages your cash flow but we provide the board a monthly status report (Management Report) that includes an overview of the monthly financial statements, status of quotes, delinquent owners, action items for the Board.
Our staff is comprised of seasoned professionals and our services are based upon the needs of four to five-star clientele within the community associations and resort hospitality industry.
The core of our business is human services: servicing our clients as owners, our clients as residents and even our dedicated and loyal employees. What makes us unique is our simple, yet driving focus-seeing things from their point of view and putting them first in all we do.
Our success is due to a hands-on approach and the owner’s direct involvement with the operation of each asset. Licensed managers visit sites on a regular basis to ensure quality control and resident relations. Owners are assured their communities are maintained to achieve the highest level of return.
GRS Management is pleased to provide our clients with the following services listed below. We can customize a package to meet your individual or communities needs.
GRS Management's knowledgeable staff brings expert resources to all facets of our property management service. Our success is directly attributable to providing excellent customer service, exceptional value and dedicated employees who recognize the significance of protecting our clients most important investment - their home.
Some property management services that our company provides:
- Establish communication with homeowners
- Advise board of major problems or trends in maintenance service requests as they occur.
- Obtain contractor's required certificates of insurance.
- Review parking assignments and enforcement procedures
- Monitor adherence to Association's building policies
- Provide 24-hour emergency service
Services performed or schedule inspections of:
- Electrical and lighting maintenance
- Elevator maintenance
- Common area water storage tank and boiler
- Amenities (i.e. pool, recreation room, exercise room)
- HVAC system
- Trash removal
GRS Management is prepared to offer the following services for the management of your property. The following outline includes the general areas covered by our agreement. We would, however, prefer to work with you to develop additional specifications, which address the unique qualities of your property to ensure that our services are tailored to meet your needs.
- Open bank accounts
- Assist in minimizing burden on board members
- Assist your insurance agent in providing fire, liability, workers compensation, insurance policies
- Maintain all insurance files and bid insurance packages annually
- Review Association's governing documents including by-laws, amendments and resolutions
- Advise and guide Association Board on establishing amendments, resolutions, policies and rules and regulations
- Communicate to board a cost-effective, proactive approach towards property management
- Review and/or establish emergency procedures
- Attend Board and Association meetings up to two hours in duration
- Prepare and mail notices, proxies, and ballots
- Preparation of Agenda for board meeting
- Prepare "Board Packages" for meetings, and circulate to Board in advance of meeting
- Provide financial statements and management reports at Board meeting.
- Maintain Association records and handle correspondence
- Maintain contact information
GRS Management handles all financial aspects of the community. Our financial analysis staff is highly qualified to reconcile, review and manage your communities assets. We work directly with your community's treasurer to ensure that they have the tools they need to make the decisions necessary regarding Association funds. We can customize a package to meet your individual or communities needs. If you are in the need of something not listed, please feel free to call our office at (305) 823-0072 for assistance.
- Setup bank accounts
- Define charts of accounts
- Deposit receipts daily into free Lock-box
- Prepare customized monthly financial statements: balance sheets, income statements, disbursement reports, check registers, profit and loss statements, delinquency reports.
- Bank reconciliation
- Provide year-end reports and assist auditor with annual audit preparation
- Review and prepare payments to all vendors. (Payments made with Association approval.)
- In cooperation with the Board, prepare the Annual Budget, and develop an investment plan for Reserve Fund
- Maintain association records
- Prepare 1099s
- Assist the CPA to file annual federal and state tax returns
- Provide collection attorney with customer account information, for collection process